Thursday, December 25, 2008

Snow and Thunder, Life Couldn't Be Funner

A crack of lightning a few feet from my window followed by a huge crack of thunder. And it's snowing. Truly a remarkable Christmas evening. All the kiddies are asleep in their beds surrounded by their Christmas haul (socks and towels, eh?) and the year is coming to a close. What shall next year bring? Here's what I'm hoping it will bring me - and I realize for me to get all these things in the coming year require me to work harder at everything. Oh well, here's my list anyway:

More and better movies 
(YouTube The Bed Oracle )

More and better audio drama 
(Check out Detectives and Drama in audio noir at DinoSoarPix
In English and sometimes Chinese (Mandarin); sometimes both Mandarin and English)

More and better books 

More fun! 
(Check out life!)

More and better podcasts 
(Check out Hokudai/Cast - Trilingual fun in Japanese, Chinese, and English)



Have yourself a very merry new year and I'll see you real soon. Enjoy yourself!

No comments: