Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dancing on the Arc of a Rainbow (con't.)

I enticed an artist acquaintaince of mine to assist me with Dancing on the Arc of a Rainbow. She is going to dabble in the margins and, perhaps, create a drawing or two of the action in the story. Being an artist, she is quick, she is creative, and she can do a doodle in 5 minutes that looks more like a complete drawing than a doodle. Amazing to watch work and encourages me to write faster.

The plot thus far:
Our heroine is about to get some major money to create an upscale coffee shop for the rich so that she can make enough money to pay back the loan her dead-beat friend got from gangsters Except, the dead-beat friend's father, a con-man from back in the day, is on the scene. What does he have in mind?

Shouldn't I be riding the dig-me! blogging wave and blog Dancing on the Arc of a Rainbow? I should and could except I wanted the finished copy to be the only one and computer screens, online sites, and Flickr are not too receptive to hand-drawn art, hand-written novels, and waxed Irish linen thread threaded through needles. At least and not keep their warranty.

No comments: