Tuesday, December 11, 2007

NationalNovelWritingMonth (NaNoWriMo) Winner

I managed to finish a Nanowrimo novel in November: The Priests of Hiroshima. The novel is about time travel, love, the little quirks of fate that change lives, Gutenberg, Istanbul, and a priest who falls in love with a nun. I blogged the first draft of my novel (still not completely up) which, if you're so inclined, you can read by clicking the blue words (indicating a link, as well you know) above. 

This all means that now I have more time to update Calvado, another Nano novel about love, the little quirks of fate that change lives, singing, modeling, and criminals. Calvado, our heroine in Calvado is also our heroine in The Priests of Hiroshima. You can read Calvado above.

It also means more time can now be devoted to Dancing on the Arc of a Dream, which I hope someday to finish and get up for sale someplace. It's the first draft/only draft of a bunch of hard-working folks trying to make it in Los Angeles. They are this close to making it, too. As stated before I'm not going to blog it so that whoever buys it will be the sole owner! Exclusivity! Great.

No comments: